STAFF OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Join an industry with unlimited opportunity, worldwide reach and room for growth that is unusual even in the global economy we live in.
- Learn and train in all aspects of domestic freight brokerage industry.
- Work with customers to assess needs, develop solutions to problems and find the right carrier to move their freight.
- Negotiate rates and service agreements with short-haul and long-haul carriers.
- Communicate with carriers and dispatch drivers, as needed.
- No experience necessary.
- Reliable, punctual, organized, hard-working, team oriented individual.
- Strong verbal communication and computer skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, time sensitive, competitive industry with a strong emphasis on customer service.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
SALARY AND START DATE - TBDApply now
Please e-mail an introductory cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org